A Lotus Rock roasting pan is highly versatile and extremely durable. Instead of just using it twice a year for special occasions such as Christmas or Thanksgiving, a Lotus Rock roasting pan can be used to roast, bake and sear a variety of dishes all year round. Not only can it be used to bake kitchen favourites such as lasagna, and maccorini & cheese, but a Lotus Rock roasting pan can also be used to make delicious gravy on the stove top. Its versatility is such that you don’t even need to worry about which type of stove top you can use it on because Lotus Rock is compatible for induction and all other typs of cooking top surfaces. Lotus Rock’s heavy gauge steel construction, along with a highly thick interior and exterior coating make it a very durable pan, which is especially suitable to withstand the constant wear and tear of a roasting rack sliding back & forth in a highly grease stain environment. The thick, black matte construction of Lotus Rock also ensures the roasting pan heats evenly, with no hot spots, for an excellent heating effect for golden brown potatoes and much else. So the next time you consider to purchase a roasting pan, remember it doesn’t just have to be for Christmas, it can be a pan for life!
- Durable Lotus Rock construction stands up to the intense heat of your oven, stove-top or grill.
- Large stainless steel handles are easy to grasp even when wearing grilling mitts.
- Made with a durable, hard ceramic coating with a silicon-oxide crystal PFOA/PTFE-free, natural nonstick surface for easy food release and cleaning.
- Nonreactive cooking surface is ideal for deglazing pan and making gravies and sauces on the stovetop.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction